|April 19, 2014 11:27 AM|
|Get to Dipolog|
|Dipolog Satelite Map|
|Dipolog City Officials|
It is a law implemented to regulate the maintenance of cleanliness and sanitation in Dipolog City.
WHAT ARE PROHIBITED UNDER
- This law prohibits throwing away of trash or waste materials in any household surroundings (public or private), vacant lots and public places like streets, playground, school premises, plaza, public market and riverbanks.
- Dumping of chemical wastes in any other place such as: beaches, sea, rivers, creeks and canals or waterways except in own garbage cans.
- Urinating, defecating or spitting on any valley, sidewalk, yard or in other public places.
- Destroying or damaging of public or private property.
- Painting or writing, posting of bills and posters on public or private buildings, walls and fences (vandalism).
- Failure to maintain cleanliness of comfort rooms in public establishments.
- Failure to maintain cleanliness of surroundings in public and private buildings or lot.
- Pouring out, scattering or spilling garbage, trash or waste materials from trash cans on surroundings.
- Person/s spitting inside or outside private establishments and premises, public places like markets, restaurants, buses and terminals, auditoriums, plazas, along streets and other similar places.
WHERE AND WHEN TO THROW GARBAGE?
- Each homeowner, tenant, manager or person-in-charge of establishment/buildings shall provide an adequate covered trash receptacles where garbage, trash, rubbish or waste materials shall be thrown.
- Each barangay has its own schedule of garbage collection. On the scheduled day of collection, each home owner, tenant, manager, person-in-charge of establishments shall deposit their garbage at certain garbage collection points in every barangay so that garbage shall be properly collected and disposed.
WHAT IS THE SANITATION CITATION TICKET AND WHO ARE AUTHORIZED TO ISSUE IT?
Sanitation Citation Ticket – the ticket issued to person/s who are caught or responsible in violating Ordinance 123.
Sanitation Officers – are those persons authorized by the City Mayor who are allowed to issue Sanitation Citation Tickets to violators. It is their duty to advise the violator/s to report to the Office of the City Mayor and pay the corresponding fine within seventy-two (72) hours from issuance of the citation ticket/s at the Office of the City Treasurer.
WHAT ARE THE FINES AND PENALTIES FOR PERSONS VIOLATING ORDINANCE 123?
First Offense - P100.00
Second Offense - P250.00
Third Offense - P500.00
Fourth Offense - Filling a case in court
Any person convicted of violating of Ordinance 123 shall be punished by a fine of P1,000.00 or by imprisonment of 1 year or both fine and imprisonment at the discretion of the court.
Ordinance 123 is not inclusive only of the above-stated prohibitions and provisions but also covers the following regulation:
Piggery Project Operation
- Background Piggery
- Piggery Farm
Poultry Farm Operations
- Backyard Poultry
- Poultry Farm
- Zero-waste Technology
|About this Site|
|April 11, 2014 - 01:20:17 PM|
INDUSTRIYA SA TORISMO NING LALAWIGAN DUGANG PALAMBOON
|April 11, 2014 - 01:14:31 PM|
PHILHEALTH TRUST FUND ORDINANCE NING DAKBAYAN APROBADO NA
|April 11, 2014 - 01:05:59 PM|
DIPOLOG 101 TRIATHLON IPAHIGAYON DINHI SA DAKBAYAN
|New Visitors (0)|
|View More (101)|